Grab your favourite berries and enjoy this bright summer mocktail filled with healthy ingredients and a hint of honey.
- Prep time 10 mins
- Serves 2
- Difficulty easy
- Juice your lime and pour into two glasses over ice.
- Add mint leaves, reserving two for presentation.
- Drizzle half a tablespoon of honey into each glass and stir.
- Add your favourite berries.
- Top with soda water and give another stir.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Recipe by founder of Sober Mates Sam Wilson. Read more about Sam's journey in To drink or not to drink – that’s your decision.