This webinar aims to improve health professionals’ knowledge and understanding of weight and obesity management in women’s health.
By the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss some important considerations when initiating conversations about weight loss
- Evaluate your patient’s suitability for different weight management intervention/s including very low energy diets, medication, and surgical options
- Understand the role of the members of the multidisciplinary team in the management of weight loss and obesity.
Accreditation of webinars for CPD
If you require CPD points for this activity, please read the below.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of some/all of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs in the area, the type of activity, content/details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 343039. It is accredited with RACGP for 2 CPD activity points.
Note: this activity does not count towards a GPs RANZCOG accreditation.
Find out more on the CPD requirements of registered Australian health professions.
On completion of Jean Hailes' education activities you can fill out an online survey, after which, your certificate of completion will be emailed to you for your CPD record.
- The effect of semaglutide 2.4 mg once weekly on energy intake, appetite, control of eating, and gastric emptying in adults with obesity.
- Healthy Weight Loss Maintenance with Exercise, Liraglutide, or Both Combined.
- Once-Weekly Semaglutide in Adults with Overweight or Obesity
- Efficacy and safety of once-weekly semaglutide in adults with overweight or obesity: a meta-analysis
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP QI&CPD points, complete the evaluation survey below: