This webinar aims to improve health professionals’ knowledge, understanding and management of urinary incontinence and overactive bladder in women.
- Summarise terminology and assessment of OAB symptoms
- Describe the role of physiotherapy and conservative management
- Examine management options: pharmacotherapy and advanced treatment options
Accreditation of webinars for CPD
If you require CPD points for this activity please read the below.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of some/all of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs in the area, the type of activity, content/details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
Find out more on the CPD requirements of registered Australian health professions.
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar was recorded by RACGP and is accredited with RACGP for 2 CPD activity points.
If you are an RACGP member and require points then please click this link and look for the Quick Log icon on the page.
- Care Pathway for the Management of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Care Pathway for the Management and Referral of Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Bladder diary
- International Urogynaecological Association: Free & multi-lingual Patient Information Leaflets
- Interactive SUI care pathway
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse in women: management - NICE guidelines
- CFA academic material for health professionals
- Continence foundation of Australia – find a physio
RACGP 2 CPD activity points
If you are an RACGP member and require points, please visit the RACGP page below and locate the 'Create Quick Log' button.