This webinar aims to improve health professionals’ knowledge, understanding and management of urinary incontinence and overactive bladder in women.
- Summarise terminology and assessment of OAB symptoms
- Describe the role of physiotherapy and conservative management
- Examine management options: pharmacotherapy and advanced treatment options
Recording this activity for CPD points or hours
Jean Hailes education activities can be used to fulfill the CPD requirements of many registered health professions.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs, type of activity, content details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
RACGP’s CPD Program
The RACGP activity ID number for this webinar is 435494. It is accredited with RACGP for 1.5 hours of Educational Activity (EA).
This activity does not count towards a GP’s RANZCOG accreditation.
On completion of Jean Hailes’ education activities, you can fill out an online evaluation survey, after which your certificate of completion or attendance will be emailed to you for your CPD record.
To provide direct feedback to the RACGP about this activity, download the RACGP feedback form.
- Care Pathway for the Management of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Care Pathway for the Management and Referral of Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Bladder diary
- International Urogynaecological Association: Free & multi-lingual Patient Information Leaflets
- Interactive SUI care pathway
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse in women: management - NICE guidelines
- CFA academic material for health professionals
- Continence foundation of Australia – find a physio
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP CPD hours, complete the evaluation survey below: