Learn more about the common issue of heavy menstrual bleeding from our expert multidisciplinary panel.
- Discuss the latest terminology and systems used to classify menstrual bleeding
- Identify evidence-based treatment options for the management of heavy menstrual bleeding across the reproductive lifespan
- Identify conditions and risk factors for hyperplasia/malignancy to ensure that appropriate further investigation and/or specialist referral are carried out.
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 184609. It is accredited with 3 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards a GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Download the RACGP feedback form.
Jean Hailes for Women's Health
Adapted from the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care:
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Clinical Care Standard
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Clinical Care Standard Clinician Fact Sheet
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Clinical Care Standard Consumer Fact Sheet
These resources were referred to during the webinar for further reading and information:
- NICE guideline for heavy menstrual bleeding: assessment and management
- NICE heavy menstrual bleeding overview
- SOGC clinical practice guideline
- Complementary therapies for heavy bleeding
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP QI&CPD points, complete the evaluation survey below: