Join Dr Lara Roeske and Dr Terri Foran talking about sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
By the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- discuss the resurgence of various sexually transmitted infections in Australia
- discuss management approaches for sexually transmitted infections in at risk populations
- access resources and guidelines available for management and treatment of sexually transmitted infections in Australia
Recording this activity for CPD points or hours
Jean Hailes education activities can be used to fulfill the CPD requirements of many registered health professions.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs, type of activity, content details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
RACGP’s CPD Program
The RACGP activity ID number for this webinar is 423818. It is accredited with RACGP for 1 hour of Educational Activity (EA).
This activity does not count towards a GP’s RANZCOG accreditation.
On completion of Jean Hailes’ education activities, you can fill out an online evaluation survey, after which your certificate of completion or attendance will be emailed to you for your CPD record.
To provide direct feedback to the RACGP about this activity, download the RACGP feedback form.
- Australian Treatment Guidelines (includes a section on WSW)
- RACGP Red Book – STIs
- Melbourne Sexual Health information for Health Professionals
- Kirby Institute Data on STIs in Australia
- Young Deadly Free – this site provides a range of useful information and resources for young Indigenous people; elders, parents and other adults; and health workers
- Anonymous Partner Notification for STIs
- Full Stop Australia
- Syphilis campaign resources – Australian Government
- Syphilis – The Australian STI Management Guidelines for Use in Primary Care
- Syphilis Outbreak Training
- Pregnancy Care Guidelines Part F: Routine maternal health tests – Australian Government
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP CPD hours, complete the evaluation survey below: