This webinar for professionals delves into new ways of thinking about mental health promotion and prevention in new parents.
- Recognise modifiable risks for perinatal depressive, anxiety and adjustment disorders
- Implement evidence-informed strategies using e-mental health resources, to build skills and promote health adjustment among new parents.
Recording this activity for CPD points or hours
Jean Hailes education activities can be used to fulfill the CPD requirements of many registered health professions.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs, type of activity, content details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
RACGP’s CPD Program
The RACGP activity ID number for this webinar is 421866. It is accredited with RACGP for 1.5 hours of Educational Activity (EA).
This activity does not count towards a GP’s RANZCOG accreditation.
On completion of Jean Hailes’ education activities, you can fill out an online evaluation survey, after which your certificate of completion or attendance will be emailed to you for your CPD record.
To provide direct feedback to the RACGP about this activity, download the RACGP feedback form.
Resources referred to during webinar
- What Were We Thinking! fact sheet
- How to use app guide
- What Were We Thinking! e-resources website
- What Were We Thinking! program
- Visit the Jean Hailes Anxiety hub
- MumSpace: a newly developed website supporting the mental health and emotional wellbeing of pregnant women, new mums and their families.
- List of references and further resources
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP CPD hours, complete the evaluation survey below: