This webinar for professionals delves into new ways of thinking about mental health promotion and prevention in new parents.
- Recognise modifiable risks for perinatal depressive, anxiety and adjustment disorders
- Implement evidence-informed strategies using e-mental health resources, to build skills and promote health adjustment among new parents.
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 184628. It is accredited with 3 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards a GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Download the RACGP feedback form.
This webinar has also been endorsed by the Australian Nursing & Midwifery Association, the Australian Association of Social Workers, and the Australian Community Workers Association as a CPD activity.
Resources referred to during webinar
- What Were We Thinking! fact sheet
- How to use app guide
- What Were We Thinking! e-resources website
- What Were We Thinking! program
- Visit the Jean Hailes Anxiety hub
- MumSpace: a newly developed website supporting the mental health and emotional wellbeing of pregnant women, new mums and their families.
- List of references and further resources
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP QI&CPD points, complete the evaluation survey below: