Premature menopause is when a woman’s final period occurs before she is 40 years of age, while early menopause is when this occurs between the age of 40 and 45 years.
This 40-page booklet is a helpful resource for women whose menopause may have arrived years earlier than expected. It includes causes, signs and symptoms, clinical management and treatment options, the potential emotional and physical health impacts, and information on further support and resources, for both women and their partners.
Download the booklet & more
- Understanding premature early menopause booklet Download pdf
- Premature and early menopause Download pdf
- Supporting women through menopause Download pdf
- Menopause information for partners fact sheet Download pdf
- Menopause and sex fact sheet Download pdf
Order printed booklets
Jean Hailes print resources are provided to the general public (including health and community organisations) for free, but in most cases postage charges do apply.Order now