This webinar discusses working with women from multicultural and multifaith backgrounds and includes strategies to enhance your practice.
This recorded video is not a RACGP accredited activity. However, you can still complete the evaluation and receive a certificate for your own professional education records. Depending on your profession you may need to keep a record of some/all of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs in the area, the type of activity, content/details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity, CPD hours.
Find out more on the CPD requirements of registered Australian health professions.
Resources referred to during webinar
- Failure to use an interpreter
- Using interpreters: a guide for GPs
- Providing culturally safe maternal and child healthcare
- Who is a 'good' mother? Moving beyond individual mothering to examine how mothers are produced historically and socially
- Culturally and linguistically diverse peoples' knowledge of accessibility and utilisation of health services.
To receive a certificate of completion complete the evaluation survey below. *This webinar is not eligible for RACGP QI&CPD points.