This webinar aims to improve health professionals’ knowledge and understanding of the use of natural therapies in women’s health. The presenters look at evidence-based natural therapies, their safety and effectiveness in supporting women’s health including treatments for PMS, endometriosis, menopause and PCOS, and the risks and benefits of integrative approaches including supplements, diet and exercise.
- Describe examples of safe and effective natural therapies for treatment for women across PCOS, menopause, PMS and endometriosis
- Describe how evidence based integrative and natural therapies can be used when treating a patient across PCOS, menopause, PMS and endometriosis
Accreditation of webinars for CPD
If you require CPD points for this activity, please read the below.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of some/all of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs in the area, the type of activity, content/details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
Find out more on the CPD requirements of registered Australian health professions.
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar was recorded by RACGP and is accredited with RACGP for 2 CPD activity points.
If you are an RACGP member and require points then please click this link and look for the Quick Log icon on the page.
- HP tools
- Webinar: The use of complementary medicine and therapies in women’s health
- Webinar: PCOS and natural therapies
- IM Gateway (also accessible through Medical Director, and MIMS).
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Centre
- Therapeutic Research Centre (Subscription only)
RACGP 2 CPD activity points
If you are an RACGP member and require points, please visit the RACGP page below and locate the 'Create Quick Log' button.