This webinar aims to improve health professionals’ knowledge and understanding of vulvovaginal candidiasis. By the end of the webinar health professionals working in primary care will be able to deliver evidence-based, best-practice management to patients, leading to improved health outcomes for their clients.
By the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the clinical variations of a vulvovaginal candidiasis presentation.
- Summarise the current guidelines for management of recurrent candidiasis infection.
- Recommend evidence-based management options for the various forms of vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Accreditation of webinars for CPD
If you require CPD points for this activity, please read the below.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of some/all of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs in the area, the type of activity, content/details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 325768. It is accredited with RACGP for 2 CPD activity points.
Note: this activity does not count towards a GPs RANZCOG accreditation.
Find out more on the CPD requirements of registered Australian health professions.
On completion of Jean Hailes' education activities you can fill out an online survey, after which, your certificate of completion will be emailed to you for your CPD record.
- Current patient perspectives of vulvovaginal candidiasis: incidence, symptoms, management and post-treatment outcomes.
- Coping with Chronic vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Health professional tools
- Australian and New Zealand Vulvovaginal Society (ANZVS)
- British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease (BSSVD)
- The International Society for the Vulvovaginal Disease (ISSVD)
- DermNet NZ
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP QI&CPD points, complete the evaluation survey below: