Topics in this webinar include dyspareunia, vaginismus, causes of sexual pain, common presentations across life stages and management options.
- Recognise the common clinical presentations of sexual pain across reproductive life stages
- Discuss the possible biological & psychosexual aetiologies of dyspareunia
- Identify the multidisciplinary management option for dyspareunia
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 184391. It is accredited with 3 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards a GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Download the RACGP feedback form.
- Complementary therapies for dyspareunia
- Post-partum changes which can impact on sexuality or sexual functioning
- Managing female sexual dysfunction
- A list of useful resources on managing painful sex
- Refer to the Jean Hailes painful sex webpages
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP QI&CPD points, complete the evaluation survey below: