Topics in this webinar include dyspareunia, vaginismus, causes of sexual pain, common presentations across life stages and management options.
- Recognise the common clinical presentations of sexual pain across reproductive life stages
- Discuss the possible biological & psychosexual aetiologies of dyspareunia
- Identify the multidisciplinary management option for dyspareunia
Recording this activity for CPD points or hours
Jean Hailes education activities can be used to fulfill the CPD requirements of many registered health professions.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs, type of activity, content details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
RACGP’s CPD Program
The RACGP activity ID number for this webinar is 421820. It is accredited with RACGP for 1.5 hours of Educational Activity (EA).
This activity does not count towards a GP’s RANZCOG accreditation.
On completion of Jean Hailes’ education activities, you can fill out an online evaluation survey, after which your certificate of completion or attendance will be emailed to you for your CPD record.
To provide direct feedback to the RACGP about this activity, download the RACGP feedback form.
- Complementary therapies for dyspareunia
- Post-partum changes which can impact on sexuality or sexual functioning
- Managing female sexual dysfunction
- A list of useful resources on managing painful sex
- Refer to the Jean Hailes painful sex webpages
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP CPD hours, complete the evaluation survey below: