A multidisciplinary panel explore optimisation of natural fertility, causes and risk factors for infertility, as well as preconception care.
- Identify the factors that influence fertility and pregnancy health
- Identify optimal preconception care
- Implement opportunistic approaches to reproductive health promotion
- Implement active management of couples trying to conceive and recognise indications for specialist referral
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 184293. It is accredited with 3 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards a GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Download the RACGP feedback form.
Resources referred to during webinar
- Fertility facts for health professionals
- Ovarian stimulation in infertility Review March 2014
- Thinking about having a baby
- Preconception care diet
- Understanding ovulation and the fertile window
- APNA Family Planning Decision Support Tool
- Refer to the Your Fertility website
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP QI&CPD points, complete the evaluation survey below: