Dr Jim Tsaltas presents on endometriosis and fertility, covering the topics of symptoms, management and treatment options.
This recorded video is not a RACGP accredited activity. However, you can still complete the evaluation and receive a certificate for your own professional education records. Depending on your profession you may need to keep a record of some/all of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs in the area, the type of activity, content/details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity, CPD hours.
Find out more on the CPD requirements of registered Australian health professions.
- Management of women with endometriosis: guideline of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Complementary therapies for endometriosis
- Endometriosis health professional tool or order hard copies for your clinic
- Other resources from the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (includes app and patient version of guideline)
- Refer to the Jean Hailes Endometriosis webpages
To receive a certificate of completion complete the evaluation survey below. *This webinar is not eligible for RACGP QI&CPD points.