Further your knowledge and skills in the diagnosis and management of this complex condition. Presenters include two gynaecologists and a psychologist.
Last updated: 01 October 2020 | Last reviewed: 27 June 2016
- Recognise the clinical signs and symptoms that may suggest endometriosis
- Identify appropriate timing of referral when endometriosis is suspected
- Identify best practice management of endometriosis in the areas of pain and infertility
- Recognise the impact of endometriosis on mental health and recommend appropriate screening and management options
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 184350. It is accredited with 3 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards a GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Download the RACGP feedback form.
Resources referred to during webinar
- Management of women with endometriosis: guideline of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Complementary therapies for endometriosis
- Endometriosis health professional tool or order hard copies for your clinic.
- Other resources from the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (includes app and patient version of guideline)
- Jean Hailes Endometriosis webpages
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP QI&CPD points, complete the evaluation survey below: