Further your knowledge and skills in the diagnosis and management of this complex condition. Presenters include two gynaecologists and a psychologist.
- Recognise the clinical signs and symptoms that may suggest endometriosis
- Identify appropriate timing of referral when endometriosis is suspected
- Identify best practice management of endometriosis in the areas of pain and infertility
- Recognise the impact of endometriosis on mental health and recommend appropriate screening and management options
Recording this activity for CPD points or hours
Jean Hailes education activities can be used to fulfill the CPD requirements of many registered health professions.
Depending on your profession, you may need to keep a record of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs, type of activity, content details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity and CPD hours.
RACGP’s CPD Program
The RACGP activity ID number for this webinar is 421737. It is accredited with RACGP for 1.5 hours of Educational Activity (EA).
This activity does not count towards a GP’s RANZCOG accreditation.
On completion of Jean Hailes’ education activities, you can fill out an online evaluation survey, after which your certificate of completion or attendance will be emailed to you for your CPD record.
To provide direct feedback to the RACGP about this activity, download the RACGP feedback form.
Resources referred to during webinar
- Management of women with endometriosis: guideline of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Complementary therapies for endometriosis
- Endometriosis health professional tool or order hard copies for your clinic.
- Other resources from the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (includes app and patient version of guideline)
- Jean Hailes Endometriosis webpages
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP CPD hours, complete the evaluation survey below: