Dr Payam Nikpoor is a gynaecologist and pelvic reconstruction surgeon at the Jean Hailes medical centre at Clayton. He has a keen interest in pelvic floor dysfunction. In this webinar, he answered clinical questions on urinary incontinence, focusing on assessment and management options.
This Jean Hailes recorded video is not an RACGP accredited activity. However, you can still complete the evaluation and receive a certificate for your own professional education records. Depending on your profession you may need to keep a record of some/all of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs in the area, the type of activity, content/details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity, CPD hours.
Find out more on the CPD requirements of registered Australian health professions.
Links provided in slides
- Care Pathway for the Management of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Care Pathway for the Management and Referral of Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Bladder diary
- International Urogynaecological Association: Free & multi-lingual Patient Information Leaflets
- Interactive SUI care pathway
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse in women: management - NICE guidelines
- CFA academic material for health professionals
This webinar is not eligible for RACGP QI&CPD points. To receive a certificate of completion complete the evaluation survey below.