Dr Payam Nikpoor is a gynaecologist and pelvic reconstruction surgeon at the Jean Hailes medical centre at Clayton. He has a keen interest in pelvic floor dysfunction. In this webinar, he answered clinical questions on urinary incontinence, focusing on assessment and management options.
This Jean Hailes recorded video is not a RACGP accredited activity. However, you can still complete the evaluation and receive a certificate for your own professional education records. Depending on your profession you may need to keep a record of some/all of the following: event date, provider, your learning needs in the area, the type of activity, content/details, learning outcomes, reflection on the activity, CPD hours.
Find out more on the CPD requirements of registered Australian health professions.
Links provided in slides
- Care Pathway for the Management of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Care Pathway for the Management and Referral of Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Bladder diary
- International Urogynaecological Association: Free & multi-lingual Patient Information Leaflets
- Interactive SUI care pathway
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse in women: management - NICE guidelines
- CFA academic material for health professionals
This webinar is not eligible for RACGP QI&CPD points. To receive a certificate of completion complete the evaluation survey below.