There are online programs to assist with managing anxiety.
- Beyond Blue has a site for promoting mental health in the workplace (headsup.org.au).
- eCentreClinic (Macquarie University) offers free online treatment courses for people with symptoms of anxiety and other mental health problems (ecentreclinic.org)
- E-couch is a self-help interactive program covering depression, generalised anxiety and worry, social anxiety, relationship breakdown, and loss and grief (ecouch.anu.edu.au).
- MoodGYM is available for all Australians to prevent and manage anxiety and depression (moodgym.com.au).
- This Way Up is a site that offers self-help tools to help manage anxiety and depression (thiswayup.org.au), hosted by the Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression (St Vincent’s Hospital and the University of NSW).