Exercises for body & mind
Cancer & COVID-19
Other latest information & advice
There are many simple things we can do to help keep ourselves well during these strange times, says Jean Hailes naturopath Sandra Villella.
Here are her simple tips and recommended recipes to help you look after yourself and the people you care about. Access the article, Simple health tips for not-so simple times.
Maintaining physical activity, and doing it safely, is especially important during these times.
In this video, former Olympian and personal trainer Stephanie Prem demonstrates three exercises for the body and mind that you can practice at home.
Personal trainer Emma Gaudelius shows us three easy exercises you can do anywhere, anytime.
Read more about physical activity and exercise or access our range of delicious and nutritious recipes.
With non-urgent elective surgeries being cancelled, some women with endometriosis might be concerned at having procedures delayed.
Read ABC News article
Jean Hailes has a number of resources around the management of endo symptoms.
Sydney Morning Herald journalist Sarah Berry is due to give birth in April but she’s not concerned about the hospital birth. Here’s why.
The Heart Foundation explains why it’s important for people on high blood pressure medication to continue to take medicines as prescribed.
Information and support regarding cancer and COVID-19, including where you can get support and find further information.
• Arthritis Australia: Frequently asked questions about Inflammatory Arthritis and COVID-19
• NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia:Resources for neuroendocrine tumor (NET) patients.
• Diabetes Australia: COVID-19, Diabetes and You
• Leukaemia Foundation: Information and advice about COVID-19 for people living with blood cancer
• Lung Foundation: What you need to know about COVID-19