RACGP and Jean Hailes are proud to present this webinar for health professionals. Focussing on the role of GPs in supporting healthy ageing in women, the expert panel will discuss topics such as menopause, anxiety and mental health with the goal of women ageing well.
This event is part of Women's Health Week Webinar Series. Other events in this series are:
About the webinar
The webinar will focus on:
- What menopause is, it's symptoms and management
- A brief introduction to MHT (Menopause Hormone Therapy)
- Midlife consultations with women
- Identify management tools in long-term chronic illnesses common for women in mid and older life, including Alzheimer's disease, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis.
- Dr Sara Whitburn - GP specialising in reproductive & sexual health care
- Dr Sonia Davison - Endocrinologist, Jean Hailes for Women’s Health
- Dr Fatima Kahn - BMS Accredited Menopause Specialist
Read more about the panel on the RACGP website
- Describe what menopause is, including the short and long-term health issues facing women from midlife and beyond.
- Identify management tools in long-term chronic illness common for in women mid and older life, including Alzheimer’s disease, cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis.
- Apply management and health screening tools for midlife women as part of an overall health care management plan.
This event attracts 2 RACGP CPD points.