RACGP and Jean Hailes are proud to present this webinar for health professionals. Focussing on the role of natural therapies in women’s health, the presenters will look at evidence-based natural therapies, their safety and effectiveness.
This event is part of Women's Health Week Webinar Series. Other events in this series are:
About the webinar
The webinar will focus on:
- Safe and effective integrative approaches and evidence based treatments for PMS, endometriosis, menopause and PCOS
- What to consider when using natural therapies with patients
- Risks and benefits of integrative approaches including supplements, diet and exercise.
- Dr Nicole Avard - General Practitioner
- Associate Professor Vicki Kotsirilos AM - General Practitioner
- Dr Carolyn Ee - General Practitioner
- Describe examples of safe and effective natural therapies for treatment for women across PCOS, menopause, PMS and endometriosis.
- Describe how evidence-based integrative and natural therapies can be used when treating a patient across PCOS, menopause, PMS and endometriosis.
This event attracts 2 RACGP CPD points.