Jean Hailes is a national not-for-profit organisation providing a range of health services for women across Australia.
Jean Hailes aims to:
- Provide independent, up-to-date education programs for women and their health practitioners
- Conduct important women’s health research
- Offer a comprehensive women’s healthcare clinic
Our educators work alongside clinicians and researchers to translate the latest findings into user friendly, practical information.
Jean Hailes resources provide easy to understand information on women’s health and wellbeing. They include fact sheets, websites and a free national women’s health magazine.
Jean Hailes has developed a range of fact sheets, and some of these have been translated into a variety of languages.
The fact sheets include:
- Bone Health - preventing osteoporosis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Understanding Menopause and Midlife
These fact sheets may be reproduced for patient counselling and for educational purposes by health professionals and not-for-profit organisations. Any other use of these materials (hardcopy and electronic versions) must be agreed to and approved by Jean Hailes.
Content updated 15 February 2012