Online GP & HP Education
Jean Hailes for Women's Health interactive Online GP & HP Education website provides free access to a range of Active Learning Modules, webcasts and other educational activities.
- Activities have been approved by the RACGP QI&CPD 2011-13 triennium program.
- Activities may be undertaken at your own pace with ability to save and return to the course as your time allows.
- Your progress will be followed by our course manager and upon successful completion you will a receive points certificate.
Accessing our Online GP & HP Education Website
- When you go to the website and select a course (activity) you wish to undertake, you will be taken to an account creation/log in screen.
- First time users will need to take a minute to create an account.
An email will be sent to the address nominated immediately, with easy instructions to complete account registration.
Following account confirmation you will be logged in.
- After you have logged in you may confirm your enrolment in the course (activity).
- Download instructions and helpful screen images in Online GP and HP Account Instructions944.39 KB
Online GP & HP Education http://education.jeanhailes.org.au
Content updated May 31, 2012