Online GP & HP Education
Jean Hailes presents an interactive online professional development website (http://education.jeanhailes.org.au/) that provides free access to a range of Active Learning Modules, webcasts and other educational activities.
Each activity has been approved (or approval currently being sought) by the RACGP QI&CPD Program with Category 1 and 2 points available.
We are currently reviewing our professional development activities and also working on new professional development modules and e-learning opportunities to launch with our new website (coming soon). We apologise for any inconvenience.
In the meantime subscribe to our monthly 'Health Professional email updates' to keep you up to date with the latest research in women's health and news from Jean Hailes including available resources and our new professional development opportunities. Sign up here
Webcasts on Demand
Webcasts are available from our streaming video website:
- Working with the new national Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Guideline
- Pelvic Floor Fitness
- Menopause Management: An update on research results & treatment options
- Taking a closer look at Perimenopause
- Polycystic ovary syndrome – what you need to know
- The Ins and Outs of Vaginal and Breast Health
- Endometriosis: research, diagnosis and management
- Cardiovascular disease in women and the importance of risk perception
- A Bio-Psychosocial look at Menopause and Midlife
- 'Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Gestational Diabetes - what can we do'
- CVD, Diabetes and Obesity in Women, under diagnosed under treated - what can the health professional do
- Making sense of it all: Sexual function and androgens in women
- Premature menopause - who, when and low long to treat
- Continence and Prolapse
- Sexual Health at Midlife - Taking a sexual history, STIs and contraception
GP & HP Videoconferences
Jean Hailes provides a series of professional development and education events delivered in person in Melbourne and via videoconference around Australia. More...
'Jean Hailes In Your Community'
Jean Hailes provides education programs for women and health professionals in their communities across Australia. We deliver health messages and support in a variety of ways. These include personal visits, health seminars and events, online resources such as websites and fact sheets and online learning opportunities such as webcasts. More...
Women's Health Course
'Successfully working with Women and their Health' course - Jean Hailes has developed this women’s health course for GPs, overseas trained doctors (OTDs), nurses and other health professionals. More...
Professional development sessions for GPs and health professionals
Jean Hailes for Women's Health provides professional development opportunities for medical practitioners, nurses and allied health professionals through a variety of personally designed one hour presentations to one day workshops. More...
Supervised Clinical Attachment
Jean Hailes offers eight women’s health and wellbeing supervised clinical attachments each year. More...
Content updated 3 February 2014