Healthy Living Network
Do you provide healthy living programs?
The Healthy Living Network (HLN) is a registration portal that provides a list of quality registered activities, providers and programs in your local area.
Programs and service providers can apply for registration against the Quality Framework standards and criteria. Applicants meeting the criteria will be listed and searchable on the Healthy Living Network. Register now on www.healthylivingnetwork.com.au
The Healthy Communities Initiative aims to support Local Government Areas in delivering effective community-based physical activity and healthy eating programs, and in developing and reviewing local policies that support healthy lifestyle behaviours for the community into the future.
The benefits of registration include:
- recognition as a quality Service Provider/Program,
- adoption of program models across Australia,
- potential increase to program participation numbers and
improved program sustainability through promotion and
- community members are able to search for activities in their local
area on the Healthy Living Network,
- access to a network of professionals to provide support
throughout the registration process,
- recognition and ability to use Quality Framework registration logos
- support from the Registration Body by telephone and email with
personalised suggestions on Continuous Quality Improvement
- access to the Quality Framework Resource Library, and
- sector updates through newsletters.
For more information go to www.healthylivingnetwork.com.au
The Healthy Living Network is a component of the Healthy Communities Initiative funded by the Australian Government, Department of Health and Ageing.
Content updated 17 July 2012