Getting around our websites
Jean Hailes has nine websites that cover a range of health issues and provide professional educational services.
Our range of health information is continually growing and we want you have access to the most relevant information for you in a swift and easy way.
Along with the Jean Hailes websites, we have eight other websites that cover:
- Ageing Well www.ageingwell.org.au
- Bone Health for Life www.bonehealthforlife.org.au
- Endometriosis www.endometriosis.org.au
- Early Menopause www.earlymenopause.org.au
- Health for Women www.healthforwomen.org.au
- Managing Menopause www.managingmenopause.org.au
- Managing PCOS (Polycystic Ovaryian Syndrome) www.managingpcos.org.au
- Online GP & HP Education http://education.jeanhailes.org.au/cpd/index.php
The health information provided on these websites is developed by Medical and Allied Health Professionals from Jean Hailes for Women's Health for use by Australian women and their health professionals. The guidelines and educational materials are based on current medical knowledge and are reviewed regularly.
The Main Menu allows access to all our information for the various areas within the site.
The Health Professionals menu provides access to information about therapy and management and is specifically written for health professionals..
The Utility Menu provides our contact information, welcomes feedback from our vsitors, provides quick links and access to the Site Map.
Moving between our nine websites is made simple by access to each Home Page from the right hand menu.
Each website has a dedicated search function to assist you in finding relevant information.
The Home Page for each site shows
Key pages - articles we believe may be of interest
Health Topic Finder - major health topics presented across our websites
News/Recent Web Additions - the latest articles added to the site
Popular Items - the information most viewed by our visitors
Content updated November 10, 2010